2022-2023 Enrollment Closed
2023-2024 Online Registration will open
September 1, 2022 – February 1, 2023
Thank you for your interest in Palm Pointe. Since we are a charter laboratory school we must follow certain guidelines and must mirror the states demographics. Unfortunately, if you did not apply for the lottery, which closed February 1, 2022, then it is not possible for your children to attend Palm Pointe for the 2022-2023 school year.
Registration for the lottery opens September 1, 2022 and closes February 1, 2023 at the following web address address for the 2023-2024 school year: applypk12.fau.edu. Please write down your log in information as you will need it to accept the seat on the dashboard if your child is selected.
All students currently attending Palm Pointe will progress into the next grade each year, they do not need to reapply once they have been accepted. If we have any spots that are vacated by current students, the student that replaces him/her must match demographically. As the lottery selection and admission process are ongoing since students withdraw throughout the year, your child could be selected any month during the school year, and you will have the opportunity to accept the seat at that time. You do not have to live in Tradition to attend Palm Pointe and residing in Tradition does not guarantee your acceptance. We accept students from all over St. Lucie County. If you have any further questions you may contact Iris Fantin at Palm Pointe by emailing Iris.Fantin@stlucieschools.org
- Palm Pointe does not handle the lottery process; FAU handles the entire process. No one employed by Palm Pointe or St. Lucie Public Schools has the ability to place a student at Palm Pointe.
- Students enrolling for Kindergarten, you must apply during the year prior to them starting Kindergarten.
- Sibling preference is given and FAU tries to get all siblings enrolled but it is not guaranteed.
- There is not a numbered wait list. The lottery process pulls from demographics only when a vacancy needs to be filled. Your child may be selected anytime during the school year.
- FAU will send you an acceptance email from the following email address email@example.com. Please make sure you add this to your address book, so it does not go into your junk or spam email. FAU emails are sent out in bulk and your email account may send it to junk/spam, so please be aware of this.
- Review acceptance information once you receive an email from FAU offering your child a seat at Palm Pointe. You have 5 days to accept the seat and 5 days to complete the registration packet at Palm Pointe. If you do not accept the seat in the timeframe, you forfeit your child’s seat.
- If your child is not selected for the year that you applied, you must apply the following year. The lottery system does not roll over to the next school year.
- St. Lucie County offers many great schools and offers School Choice. You should contact the Student Assignment Office at, 9461 Brandywine Lane, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986 Florida (772)429-3930 and they will assist you in placing your child in a current school.