Students and Parents
Ways to Become Involved
At Palm Pointe, we believe that parent and community involvement is vital to our success. The following are ways you can become an active participant in the future development of the school.
- PTO: The Parent/Teacher Organization's mission is to support the educational programs that go on in the school and to keep the parents informed of pressing issues in the community that might affect our school. Fundraisers are a means to provide extra programs within the school for students. Because of the generous support of the parents, guardians, staff, and friends, we are able to fund many programs for our students.
- SAC: School Advisory Council is a committee made up of parents, community members and faculty. This council oversees the School Improvement Plan. Members provide input for continuous school improvement. Meetings are held monthly.
- Community Partners: We invite community businesses to become involved. Businesses provide incentives and services to our school. We recognize partners through newsletters and verbal recognition.
- Volunteers: Parents and community members are invited to work in our school. After proper screening, you are invited to assist teachers, mentor students or help out in various places on our school campus.
For more information about these programs, contact the following staff at 345-3245:
Karol Carvelli- Volunteers and Community Partners
Linda Hughes - School Advisory Council
Department of Education / Florida Atlantic University Lab School documents
- Supplemental Educational Services Provider Directory (MS Excel)
- SES Participation (MS Excel)
- Annual School, District and State Report Card (2013-2014)